Do you want to join us in developing the underwater technology of tomorrow? Stinger Technology is a growing technology and service company that is looking for more innovative engineers to join us on our journey!
As an Engineer in Stinger, you’ll get the opportunity to participate in inspections for clients, develop our own drones and systems, the opportunity to influence the sustainable development of the oil and gas sector as well as work with clever technical solutions of great quality. We use modern underwater technology to carry out operations for our clients, and you’ll mainly be working onshore but there is the possibility of offshore assignments if operations require it. Your workday will vary and may contain everything from delivery of equipment to designing new technology. We’re seeking a person who thrives on challenges and can keep up with a hectic everyday life as well as being versatile due to that the position might hold different roles within the company.
We are looking for an engineer with 2+ years of experience who shares our ambitions in further developing Stinger as a company to become the market-leading company in small effective drones with autonomous characteristics for the offshore industry.
We’re an employer that values and promotes diversity, gender balance, and equality. Our values are Safety, Integrity, Courage, Respect, Transparency, Curiosity, and Innovation, and we believe that these values are essential to building a stronger company. If you can identify with these values it might just be you who strengthens our team in the future!
- Design and development of underwater drones/ROV/AUV
- Operating underwater drones onshore and offshore
- Build, test, and prototyping of drones
- Technical education within Mechatronics, Technology, Mechanical Engineer, Electro Engineer, Cybernetics, Robotics, Nautics, Technologydesign
- An interest in mechatronics and drones
- Independent and curious about new technology
- Worklanguage: Norwegian but must master English
- Experience with ROV/AUV is appreciated
What can we offer you?
- A unique opportunity to be a part of building up a leading technology company in Norway
- A varied workday with many exiting tasks
- A competitive salary and compensation schemes
- The possibility of flexible workhours. Our employees health and wellbeing is a priority and we appreciate that our employees holds volunteer positions outside of work.
Applications must contain:
- An updated CV
- A coverletter saying something about why you’ve applied for this position
- References whom we may contact
- If you have 2-3 years experience we would also appreciate relevant transcripts
Applications can be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 01.07.2022.