Equinor is constantly looking into more clever ways to do its business, the core guidelines are: Always Safe, Low Carbon and High Value. This led to Equinors “technology strategy” which among several things sees autonomous operations through e.g. Underwater Intervention Drones (UID’s) as a tool to lower emissions, increase safety and Production Efficiency (PE) - simultaneously.
A portfolio of projects within Equinor considers implementing drones in the near future. The main objective of this UID event is to demonstrate the diversity and rapid maturation of the drone industry. Several suppliers will display key technology – and some will even perform physical demonstrations.
We hope that this event may contribute in accelerating the implementation of autonomous operations in the energy industry for mutual benefit for customers and technology developers.
G E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N - A N D - P R O G R A M
T E C H N O L O G Y – O N – D I S P L A Y
Underwater drone technology:
Arial drone technology:
V E N U E
T R A N S P O R T
- Airport – Sola Airport Stavanger Reach the Stavanger city centre by the Airport Express Shuttle (Flybussen) or Taxi. The shuttle takes about 30 – 40 minutes. By taxi it takes approx. 20 – 30 minutes. Please allow an extra 10 – 15 minutes during rush hour. Taxis and the Airport Shuttle accept payment by credit card (Visa and Mastercard).
- Ferry from Stavanger centre (Fiskepiren 1, 4013 Stavanger) to Tau - Tickets can be bought on the ferry, who accept payment by credit card (Visa and Mastercard). Link to schedule.
- Shuttle bus from ferry to/from Nordmarka - A free shuttle bus will be transporting guests to/from the ferry on a frequent schedule.- First shuttle bus from Tau to Nordmarka at 08:00 - Last shuttle bus from Nordmarka to Tau at 17:00.
- Private cars - A limited number of parking places will be provided for private cars. But we recommend leaving the car in Stavanger and use the ferry and the free shuttle coach.
A C C O M M O N D A T I O N
We have not organized with hotel reservations for this event but can be off assistance and give recommendations should this be required.
C O N T A C T - I N F O R M A T I O N
- Stinger Technology AS
- Dusavikveien 27, 4007 Stavanger, Norway
- m: +47 92483073, t: +47 52973245
P P E / C L O T H I N G
- For our guests there are no requirements regarding PPE.
- Please consider weather conditions and bring outdoor coats.